Monday, October 8, 2012

It's been a little while

Hey guys!
  I haven't been on here much lately... actually not online much at all other than the occasional facebook checkin on my phone.
  I'm still trying to get my energy back up from after being sick. I don't remember if I shared on here or not, but I got my xray results in... I did not have Pneumonia. Yay! That was some much needed great news!
  I have had a lot of wrist pain, which is why I have not been online much. I'm STILL waiting on the hand specialist to tell me if I have RA or not. The waiting game is certainly not fun!
  I went to see the neurologist on Friday for my 6month check up. He changed my meds again, and it really affected me this weekend. I had Open Mic Night on Friday night, and got home around 11:30pm. I took my bedtime pills, including the one new one he gave me, and the next thing I know, my mom is in my room, checking on me. Apparently, this was the fourth time she had been in there, and this time she was checking to make sure I was still breathing (I still had my CPAP on too}. She says "Do you realize what time it is"? I looked over at my clock. HOLEY MOLEY is was 1:30 in the afternoon!!!! I got up, went to the restroom, and ate something, then I apparently told mom that I was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open, and I went back to bed, sleeping until 5:30! I got up, repeated almost exactly the same scenario, and mom was leaving for church. I went back to bed, and I woke up a few hours later, took my night pills, and slept through the night until my alarm went off Sunday morning to get ready for church! I have NEVER EVER slept so long in my life! Apparently I must have needed it!
After church on Sunday, I went with my sister to the grocery store to get food in our house, then spent about an hour with my nephew Evan, then went through some of her DVD's and took several home with me. Not that I have time to watch them or anything!
As I type this (on my tablet), I am at Cindy's house typing this out. All the kids are sleeping, and Cindy and Robbie just walked in the door. I'm staying here for the night and till 5pm tomorrow, then off to meet Anna at work, and go to their house for the night, and go to the office with Pastor Ted and do my work at church on Wednesday. Then I'll get home just in time to get to bed and get up early the next morning to babysit, then I have a doctor appointment for a check up after being sick. After that, it's off to my sisters salon to do some work there. Friday I think I have off, but at this point, anything can happen!! Saturday our worship team is having a theme party. Doing a hobo stew, and we come dressed like hobos. Should be interesting, but I haven't even had time to figure out what I'm going to wear. I have an idea of what I want to do, but it requires me going shopping, and I can't get around to do that. So, I may have to manage with what I can find around my house.
So, as you can see, I have been and will be very busy!!! There is much I want to do scrapping wise, but I just don't have the time right now. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

1 comment:

Hummie B said...

I hope your wrist gets better and that the sleep was beneficial to you. A hobo night sounds fun.